Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FALL Blocks









I made these fall blocks last week. I had a bunch of leftover blocks from a YW activity and I really want to use them up. I copied a little from another set of blocks that I have. The blocks were painted black and the scrapbook paper was from Target $1 spot that I purchased a while back. I attached buttons and ribbon randomly with glue dots and the letters were chipboard stickers that I painted black. Lots of fun and a new fall decoration for my collection!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE these!!! I am going to be brave and try them out. First I have to find someone who has a wood cutter and a good deal on wood.=)I'm sure this blog will be so cute.

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

CUTE!!! I want to make these too. I want craft with you!! Love the "Ice,Ice, Baby". We cranked it up and grooved!!

Emily said...

cute crafts! we do a craft night once a month in our ward and it's so much fun. I've learned how to do tons of cute things. who knew I was actually kinda crafty. although, I have to admit, I mostly copy what other people do. If you add me as a contributor I can post some of the fun things I've done (or I can email them to you). xoxo Emily

Katherine said...

Where did you get your blocks? Did you cut them yourself? We really want to do some vynal letter projects in our ward, but want to keep it affordable. The blocks we found were about $1 a piece.