Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just for Donna







When I lived in Utah, I started making these bibs. I taught Donna how to do it and then I moved and packed up all of my stuff and haven't made any since. Donna has been making them lately and she got me in the mood. I told her that she had to wait for me to finish some so I could post them because, so far, I haven't contributed to our little blog yet! So here you go Donna...my famous bibs! Complete with owl fabric! These are the best bibs ever. Once you use one, you will never use any other kind!

5 comments:

Donna and Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The owl fabric to death. I have to go back to Joann's and see if I can find it. I alos really love the elephants and the squirrel ones too!!

Emily said...

They are the cutest bibs! Thanks Donna, for making Elise a bib and matching burp cloth. Love them and love you!

Sara said...

Absolutely adorable!!! What kind of fabric do you use? They look like awesome bibs!

Katherine said...

Beautiful! They look a lot like mine. Do they have flannel on the front and fleece on the back. The greatest combination ever. Your fabrics are SO cute. Joann's has an amazing sale every black Friday, flannel for $.99 a yard.

Heather said...

I really need to learn to make these. They are SO cute!